Thursday, September 27, 2007

Random Useless Facts About me.


I have a brackish fish tank, which if you don't know what this means..it means it's half saltwater, half fresh..i had 2 fish..but my spotted puffer fish died. Now i just have a black fined shark.

I love to play cards of any sort but don't play a lot in person, mainly online..especially on full tilt poker. I love hold'em but my passion is hi/lo Omaha.

I also love to play pool and will play every chance i get, i even have my own pool cue, chalk and chalk bag.

I am allergic to grass, pollen, pet dander, ragweed, and many other substances..I am also deathly allergic to bees and wasps of any sort.

I have 2 children,a 10 year old boy and 8 year old girl. They are my heart and soul. I had had another child, but he died before he was born..he was to be named Tristan Zacharia Fulks.

I suffer from Post traumatic stress disorder, and have been a hermit in the past, in fact for 3 years i was.

I work at waffle house as a cook, cooking is my passion, i love it greatly and am very good at what i do.

I am a pessimist at heart, but i do still believe that true love and soul mates exist.

I am a very smart woman, but when it comes to men, i am as stupid as they come.

I was married for 7 years, have been divorced for 8. Still hope that someday my ex husband will somehow turn back into the man he was before he started drinking. Oddly sometimes i wish that we could have that fairy tale marriage that everyone dreams of...but i know it will never happen.

I almost always wear black, i was goth long before goth was cool..but i don't really see myself as goth anymore. I am just who i am, and you'll have to deal with me without the label attached.

I am stronger than i sometimes seem, yet more fragile than i let most people see.

My favorite month is October, my favorite season is fall and my favorite time of night is dusk.

My favorite color is deep purple, but i tell everyone my favorite colors are blue and purple always.

I have a degree in law, mostly paralegal degree, i have started working on a culinary arts degree but currently not attending school for many reasons.

I hate to go shopping, i never carried a purse til i found out i was diabetic 3 years ago, now i carry one on occasion but it's very rare.

I am esselen indian, cherokee indian, mexican and scotch irish mix. I tell everyone i am native american and refused to be called a white girl, cus i'm not.

My first and currently only tat is a heart with the chinese symbol of love inside it, i got it because the love of my life has the chinese symbol of love on his shoulder and it is there to remind me of the greatest love of my life.

I do not and have not watched tv in about 3 years, however i do download or stream certain shows like CSI and NCIS but i haven't even been doing that lately.

I read my horoscope every day, i don't really believe in them but i do believe in astrology.

I do not believe in God, but i do believe in most native american spiritualities and i will not go into detail about that..it's just easier to tell people i'm not religious and let them deal with that fact.

I am very opinionated, just ask me!

I am also a fairly honest person, i do sometimes tell lil white lies to keep from hurting people but it's rare..i'd rather be straight up with people..some don't deal w/ that well so i tell them what i think they wanna hear. I prefer brutal honesty.

I sleep with a fan on always, even if it's winter, and most of the time sleep w/o a cover or a blanket of any sort.

I am currently writing a novel and also working on an autobiography that i will probably never finish.

I love to write poetry, but i think i suck at it, still doesn't stop me from writing tho

I am a hopeless romantic but i refuse to let most people see that side of me.

I am very sarcastic and seem very outgoing to most people who meet me, but when you get me home or alone, you learn that i'm actually a very quiet and laid back person.

I hate drama, i despise anything involving drama, yet somehow or another drama finds me at every turn of my life.

I recently stepped down as a manager at waffle house to get away from drama and am quite happy being where i am now.


I used to, and still do on occasion, sleep with a teddy bear, i still haven't gotten used to sleeping alone.

I sleep with my laptop next to me in my bed, and still sleep on the edge of my king sized bed.

I am a bit of a pack rat and a neat freak all in one, but my time at home is short and so my room looks like a tornado hit it most of the time, but it drives me crazy.

I am obsessed with washing my hands, but not OCD kind of obsessed...yet...

I secretly believe that fairy tales like Cinderella come true, just the modern day version of them.

I have an extreme loathing for people who are stupid.

I do not deal well with the fact that most people do not know the difference between 'too' and 'to' and 'your' and 'you're' It drives me insane!!!

I am addicted to text messaging!

I am allergic to coconut.

I don't care for squash and i will not eat okra or asparagus.

I believe in and feel ghosts around me all the time.

I do believe my grandma is my guardian angel.

I can break 2 eggs at the same time w/o breaking the yokes. I can also break them on the ceiling and put them in a bowl w/o breaking them.

I am severely scared of tornadoes and was picked up by one when i was a small child.

Even though i'm very scared of tornadoes, i am very facinated by them and would love to be a storm chaser, but my fear stands in the way of that.

I have an almost, if not, unhealthy obsession with serial killers and death.

I am not a violent person, but when push comes to shove i can kick some ass!

I am very good natured, always there to help a friend, and it tends to get me hurt a lot!

I love oatmeal raisin cookies, they are my favorite.

I also love strawberry swirled ice cream, especially if it has real strawberries in it.

I love diet mountain dew, before i was a diabetic i drank either it or Dr. Pepper.

When it comes to cooking, i'm a bit of a show-off, i love to do different tricks with eggs and the pans etc as i'm cooking.

I am a people watcher, it entertains me to see what people are doing, i am not sure why but it is hours of fun for me. lol

I am 5'5" tall.

I have brown eyes, but most will say they look either yellow or green. I tell everyone they are amber...just seems easier

A few months ago i cut 2 feet off of my hair, it went down passed my ass.

I am a sucker for guys with blue or green eyes, i just can't seem to stop staring into them.

I hate being tickled.

I have 3 brothers and a sister, but i also have an adopted brother and sister (they were my step-mother's children) I didn't know they were even adopted by my father until after he died a few years ago.

I have 2 guinea pigs, we used to have 3..but one died. They are named Winny the Pig and Arnold Schwarzenegger...we call him arnie for short.

My favorite movie is Legends of the Fall.

My dream is to one day own and operate my own restaurant.

My favorite flower is the daffodil.

I am mostly a pacifist.

I am a tree hugger...don't hate...

That's enough for now... perhaps i'll write more later..

No comments: