Friday, May 4, 2007

Interesting..

So, last night, i get asked out by a guy i haven't talked to in ages. And one of our regular customers whom I've had a crush on for a while now starts to show some extreme interest in me. Why does this happen when i finally decide on a certain person? It's not like they know about it, so it's not the case of 'getting what you can't have', So what's the deal? I don't get it.

I wrote a note to krys last night about my being unhappy. I know she's going to feel like it's the same old shit different day kinda thing, but it's really not. This time I'm not backing down, I really need to get the hell out of there. I'm still not really sure where to go, but i guess i'll figure something out.

So jay today informs me that he wants to move back in here...On what planet does he think i'll feel that's a fucking good idea...he's a fucking crazy mother fucker, seriously!!

I'll never be that stupid again, promise you that.

Anyway, not much else to say so i'm going to close with that.

No comments: