Thursday, May 3, 2007

Just another day..

Last night was a very long night. I really didn't want to be at work to start with but to make matters worse, certain people (Amy) came in w/ one hell of a chip on her shoulder. It took me approximately 2 hours before i had had enough and sent her ass home. I cannot stand having to work w/ ppl like that, seriously my stomach is knots from having to deal w/ it all.

Wednesdays are always stressful anyway, it is my Monday after all. I requested next Saturday off, i need a day off on the weekend, god I'm so sick and tired of having to work every weekend night, it's really unfair that i should have to. I have a feeling tho, that i will end up not getting it off, but it's always nice to dream.

I am going to have to leave there soon tho, i feel it in my stomach especially..and in my heart. It really makes me sad to know that, but i have known it for a while, just didn't have the courage to actually set forth and do so. I guess it's time to start seeing what's out there again. I don't know how long it's going to be before i say fuck it and just walk out the door. It's really frustrating.

Just seeing the words here in a lot of ways makes me feel better, makes me feel like i have an out..makes me feel like i believe in myself enough to actually pull it off. But it also makes me feel lousy cus i made promises to Paula that i would stick w/ this whole thing and make it work. But FFS they won't even give me a simple 25c an hour raise. I bust my ass there and it's never ever appreciated..I'm so tired of that...this is going to be the hardest time of my life.

Anyway, enough for now..have a good day, whomever may be reading this.

Candy

No comments: